Careers at Davis Advertising
We are one of New England’s largest independent advertising agencies working with a great client base including Honey Dew Donuts, East Cambridge Savings Bank, Fitchburg State University, Coastal Heritage Bank, and many more great clients. We are looking for an energetic, smart, hard-working individual to join our growing account service team in delivering the absolute best marketing work, while constantly improving our client’s market share.
If you feel you want a place where your true potential can flourish then send your resume today.
The Account Coordinator will be responsible for project management of client campaigns, ensuring all initiatives are not only strategically and creatively on target but also delivered on time and on budget.
Duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of clients’ target audience, market and marketing objectives to assist the assigned agency principal and/or senior account manager in the development of strategies that drives the clients’ business
- Serve as primary support for assigned agency account executives
- Correspond and meet with clients and members of the client’s team to provide a consistent level of service that exceeds their expectations
- Act as the advocate for the clients’ brand on accounts, ensuring brand image consistency across all projects
- Remain in close communication with clients to comprehend their needs and specifications
- Listen to suggestions and wishes of the clients and communicate them to the appropriate people inside the agency
- Learn about the clients’ industry and business activities to suggest more customized solutions
- Collaborate with colleagues to design creative campaigns or other projects according to the standards discussed with clients
- Undertake administrative work and keep records of clients
Requirements for this position include:
- Proven experience as an Account Coordinator or similar position.
- An outgoing and positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or similar related field experience
- Detailed-oriented, organized, and excellent written/verbal communications
- 1-2 years ad agency or similar experience
- Excellent project management and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities effectively and efficiently
- Knowledge of social media, advertising traffic process, print production, and online/interactive is a plus
- Professional demeanor and the ability to build and maintain supportive relationships
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
We are currently working remotely but hopefully will be back in the office on an individual basis. We will consider all candidates working remotely for this position.