As one of the largest advertising agencies in New England, Davis Advertising provides a unique opportunity to design and manage marketing and advertising campaigns for a wide range of industries and clients.
A family-owned company since its founding in 1948, Davis features a client-centered approach that values hard work, intelligence and a positive outlook. The agency is a notably welcoming environment for creative individuals from all walks of life.
You’re extremely creative, a great copy writer trying to climb the corporate ladder. You’re tired of the 12 hour days, frustrating layers to get your ideas noticed, working on a single account. There has to be a better way.
At Davis we believe in making sure our employees get home to be with their families. Sure we work hard, are always busy, but we make sure you head home at 5PM. We offer on-site parking right off the Mass Pike, a large comfortable work environment where everyone has plenty of space. Outdoor picnic areas, basketball, cookouts, and more. So forget the traffic, the crazy hours, and join one of New England’s premier independent agencies.
If this sounds like the right fit, your job will include the following:
- Contribute to creative strategy and development.
- Develop concepts and creative ideas for a range of clients and industries.
- Branding guidelines.
- Write television, radio, print, OOH, social media and web copy.
- Ensure branding consistency for individual clients.
- Work closely with production departments to ensure your vision is successfully followed.
- Being able to work as a team to create work that inspires
- Participate in new business pitches and attend brainstorming meetings.
- Be a positive part of a growing company bringing fresh ideas to work.
Skills and Experience
- You have 3-5 years of advertising agency creative or copy writing experience.
- You have been successful working with team members.
- You have the desire to move up and face new challenges where your work be appreciated.
- You want to work in a company that is moving forward and growing.